Table of Contents
Updated by Reinhold Friedl
To modify the nameservers for a domain registered with EDIS, first, a Nameserver Group must be created that is subsequently assigned to the domain.
Creating a NameServer Group
- Log in to the client dashboard at https://manage.edis.at/client/
- Click Domain-> Nameserver-Groups-> Nameserver
- Create a Nameserver Group (this is a template that contains the nameservers).
- Please indicate up to four nameservers (hostnames). The IP addresses field will be populated automatically.If a hostname is invalid, the name server group cannot be created.
After creating the nameserver group, you now need to assign it to your domain name.
Assigning the Nameserver-Group to a Domain
- Click Nameserver in the left navigation
- Select domain name from the dropdown menu
- Select the Nameserver-Group from the second dropdown menu
- Confirm your selection