Do you provide GUI version for Ubuntu or Debian?
Do you have any hourly plan?
I want to know if I can pay with IBAN?
Can I Change the Server Location af a VPS?
EDIS KVM management panel
How the VPS billing workflow looks like
Manual Windows Server installation on EDIS KVM
Traffic usage, traffic stats, monthly refill
KVM REST API
How to pay in EUR when PayPal balance is in another currency
Mount an ISO image
IPv6 configuration (IPv6 address, subnet mask, default route)
What is a KVM and why is it the better VPS
Backups of KVM servers
IP address settings for your VPS
Power cycle or reboot a VPS
Cancelling a VPS service
How long will it take to receive VPS credentials?
Installing OpenVPN Community Edition via Turnkey Images
Enable VNC for your VPS
VPS IP addresses are static
Provide a custom ISO image
Installing Mikrotik RouterOS on EDIS KVM
Upgrade your VPS to a higher tier
Ordering additional IP addresses
Setting up reverse pointers
Applications and use cases that violate our terms of service
KVM Cancellation and refund policy
VNC Viewer (from RealVNC) closes after connecting to a VNC server
Server locations & GEO IP databases
EDIS traffic pool - Global and Premium traffic zone
EDIS reporting abuse and abuse handling
I ordered a VPS from you, but I got no email with login credentials
EU VAT rules (EU MwSt.)
Can I bring my own IP addresses?
AutoInstall / reinstall a VPS with a fresh OS
Question about the cost of domains
Setting up mailboxes for a domain
FAQ: Which package to use for a Wordpress site with a built-in forum?
Redirecting requests to https:// (SSL)
How to change DNS name servers
Order or activate an SSL certificate from Let's Encrypt
Link my domain to Jimdo
Resetting your EDIS customer password
When are the root name server reload times of the .at zone?
ANYCAST, create user for PDNS-Admin dashboard
Transfer costs on the service bill
Frequently asked questions regarding information security (ISO 27001)
Is it possible to exchange or rename a domain name?
DNS management EDIS 2022
POP or IMAP, which is better?
EDIS default SPF record
IP addresses of the EDIS mail systems
Copy your IMAP account's contents and folders over to EDIS.
Mailserver, ports, email settings
Email transport settings
email error: no such domain at this location
Google Error Message: This message does not have authentication information or fails to pass
eMail error: rejecting banned file attachment - blocked attachment
Correct email forwarding despite strict SPF checking thanks to SRS
Configure a domain for Microsoft Office 365
Newsletter dispatch via EDIS infrastructure
Updated by Gerhard Kleewein
KVM are virtual machines based on the so-called KVM hypervisor and provide full hardware virtualization (sometimes called "bare metal virtualization"). Almost every operating system that runs on x86 or AMD64 hardware (Linux distributions, FreeBSD, Microsoft Windows Server, ...) can be run inside a KVM.
What are the main features that differentiate EDIS KVM from a standard VPS:
- TUN/TAP device is available (required for VPN)
- HostCPU passthrough is available (provides hardware functions of Intel processors, e.g. AES-NI for encryption. Important when using VPN: high throughput, low CPU impact).
- Runs all kinds of networking services
- Runs all kinds of admin panels like cPanel, DirectAdmin, Odin Plesk panel, and many more.
- Additional virtual NICs can be added
- VLAN tagging within a particular location can be activated
- KVM can be compared to a dedicated server, with all the benefits of a virtual machine
- Operating systems can be installed at the touch of a button - through one-click-installation
- Manually install or debug inside a noVNC session (comparable to a remote desktop)
- Bring your own .ISO and boot up a bare-metal backup of any server inside an EDIS KVM